Thursday, August 11, 2011

Christ Remained True

...In agony, he prayed ernestly
He fell and cried, "Father!"
Just a boy pleading with his dad
In the end the cup does not pass
and he yeilded to the will of the father.
OBEY
...In my difficult times
I try to do as Christ
He yeilded to the will of God
We should all be willful
We must bow our heads and say, "yes"
We must weep for our sins, and the sins of the world
GOD IS FORGIVING
...MERCY, is at the very heart of the atonement
There is help in my life, Christ knows
He has traveled my road
He as traveled all of our roads
To know how to sucker his people.

I love my heavenly father and my brother Jesus Christ! I love them because they know what I am feeling whether it be joy or sorrow. They know my "pet-peaves" and he understands my trials. I love them because THEY LOVE ME FOR ME! and that makes me so happy! and gives me desire to live life to the fullest. I love my Heavenly Father because he gave his son for me. With out the atonement, there would be no hope. I thank him every day for the blessing of the atonement. I know I would not be where I am today without it. To all who believe the atonement is real, but doesn't feel like its meant for you...It is meant for you. Let it be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment