Wednesday, November 23, 2011

be the difference

I was listening to my music trying to hear something that would move me into writing something on here because I've started to loose some faith in the words that I've written.

I came across the song "with my own two hands" by Jack Johnson and Ben Harper. I'm not going to say much about it because the lyrics speak for themselves.


Yes, we make mistakes.
No, we do not have to let our mistakes define us.

I am who I am, and I can either run from it, or embrace it. Heavenly father has a plan for all his children. We can help each other succeed in life with our hands. There is always someone out there who know's our pains. We can help each other get through them with direction from heavenly father. When we do that, we can make this world a better place

I don't doubt what I write. create yourself how you want to be, then help others see what they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment